May 8, 2017
What do you know about the people you work with? You can spend more time with your coworkers than you do with your family.
Some questions to answer about the people you work with. It pays to understand your work environment. It is a very important part of being politically savvy. After you answer the questions, analyze your results and tell me what you see.
What do you know about your co-workers?
1. Who are the team players?
2. Who are the “drama” people?
3. Who is a problem solver?
4. Who can you count on in a jam?
5. Who are the super stars? Why?
6. Who are your adversaries at work?
7. Who are your allies, your advocates?