SE services include:
- EEO Training and Investigations
- Employee Development
- Group Facilitations
- Workshops and Webinars
SE offers a general curriculum of over forty courses in the following:
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS – ASSESSMENTS (Individual and Group)
- COMMUNICATION CURRICULUM
- EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO) AND AFFIRMATIVE EMPLOYMENT CURRICULUM
- PROFEMANAGEMENT/LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT CURRICULUMSSIONAL/PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT CURRICULUM
- MANAGEMENT/LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT CURRICULUM
Programs are customized to the organization and its culture. It is the policy of Sutton Enterprises to encourage clients to provide as much demographic and organizational background data in order to enhance the learning experience of participants.
To facilitate maximum participation and the achievement of the course objectives, SE professionals use a variety of instructional methodologies such as mini-lectures, case studies, videotapes, assessments, role-plays, Powerpoint presentations, skill-building exercises, and other group dynamics techniques.
SE programs can run anywhere from two hours to five-day sessions depending on the organization’s needs and budgetary limitations. Competitive rates are determined on a per-day basis rather than a per-person basis. There are no hidden or extra charges.