June 19, 2022
1. We will die; it is inevitable, and we do not know when.
3. We all have the same problems (sickness, divorce, rejection, loneliness, to name a few)
5. Do not waste time complaining and bitching; it is a disease and can only bring you down.
7. Gratitude allows you to see the good in the world.
9. You will never be perfect. Perfection does not exist and never will.
11. God, spirituality, and religion are not the same.
13. No matter your experience or education, you will make mistakes.
15. Realize there are no barriers to what you can achieve.
17. Live a life of no regrets.
19. Meaning and purpose are more powerful than money.
21. Life has more meaning when you find a purpose.
22. Be you: following the crowd, the herd is not how you become extraordinary.
23. If you use your race, nationality, sex, and physical/mental abilities as a crutch, you will waste your life.
24. Success is whatever you make it and varies for each person.
25. You will not get out of this world alive.
It does not matter if you agree or not. Use your time on earth to create positivity for yourself and others. Use your gifts, take care of those you love, and recognize it will end someday.